Your Airbnb concierge in Arles and the CamargueCreator of unusual experiences
Description and details
Located in the heights of Arles, you are going to spend a peaceful and unforgettable stay in this beautiful homely villa.
This accommodation is the ideal place to ressource yourself in a real oasis of calm.
*Pool with salt,
*7000m2 of land,
*Patio and barbecue,
*Free and private parking in the garden,
*Wifi, connected TV,
*Household linen supplied,
*10% discount on a selection of activities and shops
Description of the house
The first floor :
- A big kitchen all equipped with oven, fridge, dishwasher, cafetiere,micro-wave, toaster, induction plates, ect… as well as a lot of utensils
- A big living room with sofas, connected TV, numerous games and toys for children.
- A big table for family meals.
- A first bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with a shower and WC.
- A second space with a little kitchenette and a convertible couch that can be perfect for a family that wish to have its independent space for example.
- A second bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with shower and WC.
The second floor :
- A third bedroom with a double bed.
- A forth children bedroom with a bunk bed and a baby’s cot.
- A second bathroom with a shower.
- WC apart.
To know :
You have access to an immense yard in the middle of pines, verdurous and very-well maintained with a big and lovely shaded patio where you will be able to enjoy a good meal in family or with friends around the gaz-barbecue with some grilled food for everyone.
During your holiday, you will also have the occasion to sunbath around the pool with salt, without any chemical products, equipped of a security curtain.
We ask you to surveil your children around the pool even with the security.
You will also have access to a pétanque strip lighted at night.
The garden and the houses are accessible by an electric secured gate.
Your vehicles can be stationed inside the property.
The town and its activities :
Arles welcomes numerous festivities all along the year. Funny Christmases in December, the well-known ferias in April and September, the international meetings of the photography during summer… without forgetting the traditional provencal demonstrations which rythme the Arlésiens’ life.
You will also have the chance to discover the whole new Tour Luma made by Frank GEHRY.
It is appreciated for its climate, its calm, its wild beaches and for the wealth of its culture, its flora and fauna.
At the entrance of Salin-de-Giraud or only a few kilometers away, you will have access to numerous activities : horse riding, kitesurf, safari 4*4, canoe kayak, electric mountain biking, excursion with a naturalist guide, visit of the Salins… and for the less sportsperson, you can simply enjoy the sun and rest on the beaches of Beauduc and Piémanson.
The village is also known for its history and art of living. We produce there salt and biological rice, we raise bulls and horses of camargue breed.
The town is rhythmic thanks to the bulls hustle and bustle in the Arènes and the village’s parties especially organized for having a good time in family, as lovers or with friends.
Welcome into this little paradise !